The planning application for the Stretham Community Hub was submitted on 1st July 2022.
The Planning Reference is 22/00814/FUL and you can now search for this at the East Cambs Planning Portal. On the Portal, It is formally called “New village community centre, including village hall, function rooms, meeting rooms and offices, associated kitchen and toilets and small business units, and associated parking and works – Phased development”
The documents submitted are available below for convenience, but all of these are also available from the ECDC Planning Portal.
The Design and Access Statement provides the overview of the whole project and a summary of the related planning surveys which include Ecological, Flood, GeoEnvironmental, Noise, Transport planning surveys as well as details of the Consultation and the proposed Landscape design.
The drawings include :
- Location Plan – shows where the site is in Stretham
- Site Plan – shows overview of the whole Stretham Community Hub
- Plans for Ground floor, First Floor and Roof – show more details for each floor
- Cross Sections 1, 2, 3 – shows a vertical slice at key points
- Elevations 1, 2 – give an indication of what the building looks like from a distance
All the documents mentioned above are available in the list below. For the formal planning application, the East Cambs Planning Portal is always the master location, this page is for convenience only, and not guaranteed to be up to date.